The Salvation Army (Regent Hall)
275 Oxford Street
London. W1C 2DJ
Pianist Osman Tack performs a lunchtime recital of Stephen Dodgson’s Six Bagatelles: Set 2 as part of the Regent Hall Friday Lunchtime Concert Series, in the heart of London’s West End, alongside works by Scarlatti, Chopin, Adès and Clementi. Dodgson’s intriguing bagatelles use combinations of words and music to paint vivid and distinct pictures.
Osman is studying for a Master’s at the Royal College of Music with Sofya Gulyak and Danny Driver, having recently completed a PhD at the University of Oxford. He has a love for teaching and collaborating with singers, instrumentalists, composers and dancers.
- Scarlatti – Sonata in A major, K.24
- Dodgson – Bagatelles Set 2 (2005)
- Chopin – Mazurka in C Major, Op.24 No.2
- Thomas Adès – 3 Mazurkas, Op.27 (2009)
- Clementi – Piano Sonata “Quasi Concerto” in C major, Op.33 No.3